The Library building is open and patrons may come in if they wish. Please be aware that you must maintain social distancing and you are required to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth at all times. Computers and surfaces are regularly sanitized throughout the day and hand sanitizer is available at the front entry.
- Sunday: 1 PM - 5 PM
- Monday - Thursday: 10 AM - 9 PM
- Friday - Saturday: 10 AM - 6 PM
All returned items are quarantined and will remain checked out on your account up to seven days. Fines will not accrue during this quarantine period.
- Printing, copying, scan/fax, wi-fi, and self-checkout are available.
- Computer sessions are limited to one hour. A maximum extension of one additional hour may be granted based on availability.
- Meeting Room, Conference Room, and Study Rooms are currently closed and unavailable at this time.
- Expired library cards must be renewed in person with current photo ID and proof of address. For further information on library cards, please click here.
- TexShare cards are issued to Farmers Branch residents only. We are accepting current TexShare cards from participating libraries. Please check with your home library for availability.