Halloween in the Park
Saturday, October 26, 2019 | 5-10 pm | Haunted Hedge opens at sunset
Farmers Branch Historical Park
2540 Farmers Branch Lane, Farmers Branch, TX 75234
Event Hotline: 972.919.1433
- This event is free for Farmers Branch residents with a Boo Pass* and $5 for non-residents ages 4 and up
- Haunted Hedge admission is $5 per person during event
- Recommended for ages 9 and up
- Boo Passes will be mailed out in advance to Farmers Branch residents in the October edition of the Branch Review. Please clip the voucher and present it at the gates.
- Boo Passes will also be available beginning in September at the following locations during normal business hours.
- Farmers Branch Aquatics Center - 14032 Heartside Place
- Farmers Branch Historical Park - 2540 Farmers Branch Lane
- Farmers Branch Recreation Center - 14050 Heartside Place
- The Branch Connection - 14055 Dennis Lane
- Information Desk at Farmers Branch City Hall - 13000 William Dodson Parkway
- Farmers Branch residents must present a current photo ID or utility bill that shows a Farmers Branch address. Limit one pass per Farmers Branch household.
- Farmers Branch residents who arrive at the Historical Park gates without a Boo Pass can still enjoy free entry – at the gate please present a photo ID that shows a Farmers Branch address.
Canned Food Drive
B4 Realty and Goosehead Insurance will be hosting a canned food drive to benefit Metrocrest Services. A special trick or treat bags given to the first 1,000 kids who bring two or more canned goods.
- Haunted Hedge*
- $5 per person. Opens at Sunset
*This attraction is recommended for ages 9 and up. Includes loud noises, strobe lights and graphic imagery. Absolutely NO Refunds, Infants/Toddlers, Strollers/Wagons, Pets or Touching the actors. Enter at your own risk.
- $5 per person. Opens at Sunset
- Area designed with activities for ages 5 and under
- Cash Midway Carnival Games
- Ranging from 25¢- $1 cash. Money raised benefits non-profit & community organizations.
- Family Costume Contest
- Bounce Houses
- Stage Entertainment
- Petting Zoo
- Photo Buttons
- Glow items
- Concessions and Novelty Food Vendors
- Nuevo Leon (Mexican)
- Donovan's (Fries, Corn Dogs, Funnel Cakes, Tenders)
- Bartley's (BBQ and Turkey legs)
- Knights of Columbus (Burgers, Hot Dogs, Frito Pie, Tamales)
- Texas Corn (Corn on the cob)
- Jackie Bob's (Kettle Corn)
- Rustica (Homemade, prepackaged baked goods)
Free parking is located at Ford Road and Villa Creek in the Metro Square Business Park, 12300 Ford Road. Handicapped parking located at the corner of Ford Road and Christian Parkway.
View a map of parking location
ATMs on site.
Pets are permitted into the park, but must be on a leash.
Outside food and drinks are permitted.
All bags are subject to inspection.
- Costume accessories, props, or toys that may be perceived as weapons
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaping
- Illegal drugs
- Hazardous Materials
- Skateboards, roller blades, in-line skates, scooters, and bicycles (bicycle parking onsite)
- Golf carts and ATV’s
- Unauthorized sales, solicitations, and distributions
The City of Farmers Branch strives to make sure our outdoor events are ADA accessible.
ADA Facilities- Farmers Branch Historical Park
Free, limited ADA parking is available near the festival grounds at 12300 Ford Road. Parking is on a first come, first served basis. For our Bloomin’ Bluegrass Festival and Independence Day Celebration, the city does provide an ADA golf cart to shuttle patrons from this parking area.
- Service Animals
Persons with disabilities and their service animals that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for those persons with disabilities are welcome at City of Farmers Branch events.
The Festival grounds are wheelchair accessible, but please be aware that this is a large venue with great distances between stages and event areas. Accessible restrooms are located inside The Ladonia House located on the main brick path.
- While at an event if you have a disability and require an accommodation, please locate event staff. Requests will be addressed as reasonably and quickly as possible.
- Prior to an event/festival, accommodation requests for persons with disabilities should be made at least 14 days in advance by contacting the City of Farmers Branch at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 972-919-2631.
- Individuals needing to schedule assistance with DART Paratransit please contact DART directly at 214-515-7272 or click here: https://www.dart.org/riding/paratransitbookingform.asp