Please see the Youth Calendar for a full list of programs and events for teens.
Your one stop for news related to the Young Adult Fiction collection. New additions, popular titles, pick of the month and more!
LIBRARIAN'S PICK OF THE MONTH:
A teenage shape-shifter must flee the only circus life she has ever known after her mistake triggers a violent attack from a secret organization comprised of the only humans who know shape-shifters exist.
TOP 10 NEW TITLES
- The Closest I've Come by Fred Aceves
- The Dark Intercept by Julia Keller
- The Devils You Know by M.C. Atwood
- Eight Days on Planet Earth by Cat Jordan
- Being Fishkil by Ruth Lehrer
- The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand
- Hellwalkers by Alexander Gordon Smith
- Seriously Hexed by Tina Connolly
- The Wanderers by Kate Ormand
- Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo
- The Elite by Kiera Cass
- The Death Cure by James Dashner
- Champion by Marie Lu
- Last Shot: A Final Four Mystery by John Feinstein
- Tangerine by Edward Bloor
Stop by the Library and check out our "New YA Books" display to see more!
Find your favorite teen titles in your favorite formats! Check out Young Adult ebooks and audiobooks with your library card!
Your one stop for news related to the Young Adult Manga and Graphic collections. New additions, popular titles, pick of the month and more!
LIBRARIAN'S PICK OF THE MONTH
As the future Gotham City recovers from global catastrophe, a familiar face is ready to wear the cowl of the Batman once again. Terry McGinnis has returned to defend his city as Batman, and his family and friends couldn't be happier. But another resurrection threatens to destroy all Terry holds dear. Rumors are spreading like wildfire that the original Joker lives-and the brutal crime lord called Terminal and his sadistic gang of Jokerz are waging war in the streets to prepare for the Clown Prince's second coming. Just days after becoming Batman again, Terry must take up the fight against the greatest foe he's ever faced. When the dust clears, will the joke be on him?
TOP 10 NEW TITLES
- The Ancient Magus' Bride, Vol. 7 by Kore Yamazaki
- Assassination Classroom, Vol. 19 by Yusei Matsui
- Batman Beyond, Vol. 1 Escaping the Grave by Dan Jurgens
- Captain Marvel. Earth's Mightiest Hero, Vol. 1 by Kelly Sue DeConnick
- Civil War. Black Panther by Reginald Hudlin
- Mighty Thor, Vol. 1. Thunder in Her Veins by Jason Aaron
- Tokyo Ghoul: re, Vol. 1 by Sui Ishida
- Attack on Titan. Junior High, Vol. 4 by Saki Nakagawa
- Attack on Titan. Before the Fall, Vol. 11 by Ryo Suzukaze
- Aquaman, Vol. 3. Crown of Atlantis by Dan Abnett
- Fairy Tail Volume 62 by Hiro Mashima
- One Piece Volume 84: Luffy Vs Sanji by Eiichiro Oda
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? 7 by Kunieda
- Tokyo Ghoul Volume 14 by Sui Ishida
- Hunter x Hunter Volume 33 by Yoshihiro Togashi
Stop by the Library and check out our ‘Power-Up Your Reading!’ display to see more!
|Find the latest and greatest comic books and Manga in ebook format through ComicsPlus!|
While all of the Library's databases can be used by teens, those listed here are specifically designed with you in mind!
Access the Library's databases specifically designed for children and teens.
Access the Library's databases designed to help students complete their school research.
Teens can use Learning Express to prepare for college and improve information literacy skills.
Khan Academy provides free educational resources to anyone anytime.
Open Culture promotes life long learning by providing information on a wide range of topics in an easy to use site.
Purdue OWL (APA) provides up-to-date resources to help users cite their work according to the American Psychological Association guidelines.