Keenan Cemetery

The Keenan Cemetery is adjacent to Farmers Branch City Hall and is one of the oldest cemeteries within Dallas County containing three Texas Historical Commission Markers.

The Farmers Branch Keenan Cemetery Association which maintained the Cemetery since 1938 is no longer active. The Association transferred ownership to the City of Farmers Branch in 2007.

The cemetery plots are privately owned and the City does not have any for sale at this time.

*Proof of ownership required with the Consent for Burial Form.